Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade is a full-pigment, waterproof eyebrow pomade available in 11 shades to help fill in and detail eyebrows. The long-lasting, buildable formula glides on smoothly to skin and hair and allows time for blending before drying down completely to a matte finish. A professional-quality product, the eyebrow pomade allows for versatility in application, helping you achieve everything from natural-looking hair like texture to bold outlining and filling for more dramatic brow looks.
#1 U.S. Brow Brand
Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Sales, Annual 2019
Why You'll Love It
• Waterproof formula is long-wearing and won’t budge
• Allows for versality in application, from natural to bold
• Pomade formula allows for smooth application and hairlike texture
• Waterproof formula allows time for blending before it sets
• Available in 11 shades
How To Use DIPBROW Pomade
- Start with a minimal amount of eyebrow pomade on the brush. Since the product is highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. Using the spoolie end, comb brow hairs upward, then outline the lower arch of the brow using the product on the brush end. Blend the eyebrow color with the spoolie. Next, brush brow hairs downward, outline the upper arch of the brow and lightly blend with the spoolie. For the most natural-looking results, continue to blend the product through the brow during the application process
- For professional-quality results, apply Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade with Brush 12, a synthetic makeup brush ideal for applying cream formulas and creating natural-looking hairlike texture and outlining and detailing the brow. Get a precise application by first working the product from side to side on the outside of the cap using the brush; this ensures you don’t load too much product and keeps the brush thin.
- Remember to keep the cap sealed so the waterproof formula doesn’t dry out. If the eyebrow pomade needs to be refreshed, add a drop of Hydrating Oil.
- Brow Primer
- Pro Pencil
- Brow Definer
- Brow Wiz
With a revolutionary brow-shaping technique inspired by the Golden Ratio, Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a focus on artistry, education and innovation. Today the Anastasia Beverly Hills brand responds to its global beauty community with highly-coveted products in brow, color formula, and contour.
For precise application, work the product from side to side on the top of the cap using Brush 12. Because Brush 12 is synthetic, it works perfectly with cream formulas and is ideal for creating thin, hairlike strokes and for outlining and detailing the brow. Start with a minimal amount of product on Brush 12. Using the spoolie end of the brush, comb brow hairs upward, then outline the lower arch with the brush end. Blend using the spoolie end. Next, brush hairs downward, outline the upper arch and lightly blend. Start filling inside the brow in the same direction that the hairs grow naturally. Continue blending through the brow during application for the most natural-looking results. Finish by filling in the front of the brow using the remaining product on the brush, creating a softer gradient effect at the front end of the brow
About this item
Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade is a full-pigment, waterproof eyebrow pomade available in 11 shades to help fill in and detail eyebrows.
Long-lasting and smudge-proof. High-pigment formula that glides on easily and dries fast.
If the eyebrow pomade needs to be refreshed, add a drop of Hydrating Oil