From the manufacturer
Product Features and Benefits
Skin-Brightening Antioxidant Serum
Vitamin C is available in a variety of forms, but none are known to absorb as effectively as l-ascorbic acid, the purest form of Vitamin C. Formulated with 10% l-ascorbic acid, this formula helps visibly brighten and provide antioxidant benefits.
Protective packaging helps prevent oxidation to maintain product performance. The formula may still experience a change in color over time but will remain effective.
Suitable for All Skin Types
All CeraVe products are developed with dermatologists.
Vitamin C Serum is formulated without fragrance& paraben and is allergy tested & non-comedogenic. It is suitable for all skin types.
This unique formula – with a patented technology that combines 3 essential ceramides & 10% pure vitamin C – visibly brightens while helping to restore the protective skin barrier
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Vitamin C Serum visibly brightens & helps to restore the protective skin barrier. Potent antioxidant L-Ascorbic acid (the purest form of vitamin C) helps to even skin tone & continuously brighten while helping to defend against free radicals & provide antioxidant benefits. Gentle, lightweight formula helps restore the protective skin barrier & improve hydration, leaving skin soft, radiant, & healthy-looking.
- 10% Pure Vitamin C: Formulated with 10% l-ascorbic acid, this formula helps visibly brighten and provide antioxidant benefits.
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
Features & details
- [ ANTIOXIDANT BENEFITS ] Formulated with 10 percent l-ascorbic acid, the purest form of vitamin C, to help brighten the complexion and promote more even skin tone. Protective packaging helps prevent oxidation and maintain product performance.
- [ HYDRATING SERUM ] Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help improve skin tone, texture, and hydration for a healthy looking, radiant complexion.
- [ LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURE ] This serum for face has a gel texture with a non-greasy feel. If layering with an eye cream or facial moisturizer, apply CeraVe Vitamin C Serum in a thin layer and allow to fully absorb into skin before applying additional products
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. As you age, studies show that ceramide levels decrease. CeraVe products are formulated with 3 essential ceramides (1,3,6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin barrier.
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] This formula is fragrance free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic, and allergy tested. CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.