From the manufacturer
How to Use Airspun Loose Powder
Step 1 - Press + Set
Dip puff into powder, tap off the excess & lightly press puff onto skin as a foundation or to set makeup.
Step 2 - Ready to Go
Get a long-lasting velvety finish that doesn't crease or cake.
Your favorite powder is now talc-free. Microspun formula where loose powder particles are spun and swirled until they reach cloud like softness.
Honey Beige - 032
Naturally Neutral - 011
Translucent - 024
Translucent Extra Coverage - 041
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder 2.3 oz. Translucent Tone Loose Face Powder, for Setting Makeup or as Foundation, Lightweight, Long Lasting
- HIDE LINES & WRINKLES: Coty Airspun Face Powder in a Translucent Tone is a loose face and setting powder that helps to minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, bumps, scars & other blemishes, giving your facial skin a smoother, softer look.
- FOUNDATION OR SETTING POWDER: Coty Airspun Face Powder can be used to help smooth & soften the appearance of your skin as a foundation coverage, or use the loose powder on top of your makeup as a setting powder so you can get that flawless, smooth look
- LIGHTWEIGHT LONG LASTING COVERAGE: Airspun Loose Face Powder is long lasting & helps give full coverage that feels lightweight enough to wear all day. This face powder can be used as foundation or setting powder & helps your face look smooth & flawless
- FLAWLESS FINISH: Get the flawless finish you want with the help of Airspun Loose Face Powder. Use to set contouring and highlights, or to help conceal and reduce the look of rough skin, fine lines, wrinkles, skin blemishes & help correct uneven skin tones
- UNIQUE AIRSPUN FACE POWDER: Compare to loose face powder, powder foundation & setting powder from other brands such as Maybelline, NYC, L'Oréal, Milani, Sacha, Revlon, Covergirl, elf., Mehron, bareMinerals, Neutrogena, Rimmel, Clinique & Dermablend