From the manufacturer
L.A. Girl PRO.conceal
L.A. Girl's HD PRO.conceal concealers are crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture.
The long-wearing concealer formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections.
Our concealers provide complete, natural-looking coverage, even skin tones, cover dark circles and minimize fine lines around the eyes.
30 available shades of our L.A. Girl concealer. 10 new color correctors and 3 highlighting shades. Meet your new PRO.conceal bestie!
Color correct any imperfection away with each shade.
- Orange - neutralizes dark spots, blue hues, scars, and dark circles
- Peach - neutralizes dark spots, blue hues, scars, and dark circles
- Yellow - combats and brightens under eyes to create brightness to the face
- Light Yellow - combats and brightens under eyes to create brightness to the face
- Green – neutralizes redness such as acne marks and other skin sensitivities
- Lavender – neutralizes yellow undertones
- Lightweight formula
- Non creasing all day wear
- Brush tip for easy application
- Easily blends
- Full coverage concealer
How to use:
Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion. Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results. Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary. Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.
Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. This blend able and buildable formula provides the ultimate, customizable coverage. This must-have concealer includes a soft brush-tip for easy application.
Features & details
- Camouflages the appearance of skin imperfections
- Evens out skin tone
- Covers dark circles
- Minimizes fine lines