From the manufacturer
Oil-Free Acne Face Wash
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is the #1 dermatologist recommended acne-fighting facial cleanser. This daily acne face wash contains salicylic acid and is formulated to gently clean deep into pores for clearer skin and even helps treat acne before it emerges. Clinically proven MicroClear Technology helps boost the delivery of acne medication to help clear up acne and blackheads, and even helps prevent future breakouts.
Made with salicylic acid acne medication.
Oil-free formula rinses clean without over-drying or irritating the skin.
#1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND
Formulated from the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Acne Brand.
HEALTHY-LOOKING SKIN ROUTINE
After removing your makeup, use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash to cleanse your skin of dirt & oil that builds up over time.
After you cleanse your skin, target your breakouts with acne spot treatments.
Finally, make sure you apply your favorite moisturizer to help hydrate your skin.
If you're prepping for the day, don't forget to apply sunscreen! We recommend using a minimum of SPF 30 to protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is the #1 dermatologist recommended acne-fighting facial cleanser. This daily acne face wash contains 2% salicylic acid acne medication and is formulated to gently clean deep into pores for clearer skin and even helps treat acne before it emerges. Clinically proven MicroClear technology helps boost the delivery of acne medication to help clear up acne and blackheads, and even helps prevent future breakouts. The acne-fighting formula oil-free formula rinses clean without over-drying or irritating the skin. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Acne Wash is suitable for use as part of a regular acne-prone skin care routine.
For external use only. When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the treatment of acne.
Active ingredient Salicylic Acid 2% Purpose Acne Treatment Inactive ingredients Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 5, Red 40
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly. Other information Store at Room Temperature. Questions? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
Features & details
- 9.1-fluid ounce pump bottle of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash with 2% salicylic acid acne treatment to help fight and prevent acne breakouts while cleansing skin
- The #1 dermatologist recommended acne-fighting face wash. This unique formula gently cleanses deep down into pores with conditioners while salicylic acid acne treatment helps prevent future breakouts in one simple step
- Oil-free cleanser features a clinically proven MicroClear technology to help boost delivery of salicylic acid, an acne medication to help clear up acne, pimples and blackheads
- Residue- and oil-free formula is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores. This daily acne face wash also rinses clean without over drying or irritating the skin to help unclog pores and treat acne even before it emerges
- Use this acne face wash from the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand as part of a daily skincare routine. Consider this product if you've liked cleansers from Proactiv, Clearasil, Biore, Mountain Falls, CeraVe, Cetaphil, Differin and AcneFree