- 5-ounce tube of Neutrogena Stubborn Acne Facial Cleanser with maximum-strength 10% benzoyl peroxide formula to fight acne while helping to prevent future breakouts
- This acne-fighting face wash is proven to rapidly reduce redness and the size of stubborn acne in just 1 day, for clearer and healthier looking skin with continued use
- Its maximum strength formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, an acne medicine similar to salicylic acid and adapalene. Benzoyl peroxide is the acne medication dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription.
- Our acne treatment facial cleanser is gentle enough for daily use in both the morning and at night. Begin with one daily application and then gradually increase to 2-3 times per day if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- The benzoyl peroxide face wash is clinically proven to help fight stubborn acne and help prevent future breakouts. Consider this product if you've liked facial cleansers from Proactiv, Clerasil, Biore, Mountain Falls, CeraVe, Cetaphil, Differin and AcneFree.
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser
Clinically proven* to rapidly reduce size and redness of stubborn acne in just 1 day
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser is formulated with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide, the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin, without a prescription. For really rapid results, try with the Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel.
Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Acne Medicine
- Treats Even Stubborn Acne
Made to clear stubborn breakouts. This maximum strength formula fights key signs of even stubborn acne with Benzoyl Peroxide, the #1 dermatologist recommended non-prescription acne medicine. Works to reveal clearer skin with continued use.
Uses for the treatment of acne
We face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three time daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
|Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)||Acne Medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: water, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, zinc lactate, steareth-2, glycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, laureth-4, BHT, menthol|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling.
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes serve
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF - 77ºF).