From the manufacturer
AVEENO Baby ECZEMA CARE Night Balm
At a Glance:
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Baby Skin Care Brand*
- Baby eczema therapy nighttime balm cream
- Soothes dry, itchy skin for eczema relief
- Specially formulated for babies
Paraben and Phthalate Free
Gentle enough for everyday use on your baby's
Developed with dermatologists, this baby eczema care moisturizing cream is clinically shown to help reduce itching and irritation caused by eczema. Formulated with Active Naturals Colloidal Oatmeal, it soothes irritated skin and intensely moisturizes to help strengthen the skin's natural barrier function and help prevent recurrence of extra-dry skin. For use on body and face.
Active Naturals Colloidal Oatmeal
Locks in moisture and helps prevent dry skin.
Active Naturals Colloidal Oatmeal is an ingredient trusted and recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant ingredient, oatmeal can help restore and maintain the skin's moisture barrier and helps prevent and protect dry skin.
Oatmeal baths have long been recommended for people with a variety of sensitive skin conditions. That’s because the special properties of oat give it an enhanced ability to absorb moisture and relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin.
In 1945, the founders of the Active Naturals Brand developed a special milling process to create colloidal oatmeal. This finely ground oat locks in moisture and retains the soothing effects of the whole oat grain, relieving dry or irritated skin, help soothe your itchy scalp and nourish your hair.
Active Naturals Colloidal Oatmeal can serve as a skin protectant. It has the ability to attract moisture to the skin and to form a protective barrier.
About Aveeno Brand
From humble beginnings in 1945, the story of the Aveeno Brand has been one of discovery. By unlocking nature’s powers through scientific advances, they have discovered ways to nurture and transform skin and hair to an enhanced state of natural health and beauty.
* #1 Pediatrician recommended brand - Pediatricians HCP Tracking Study - Conducted by GSIA - 2016
What is Eczema?
Take care of your skin by following these eczema management:
- Moisturize every day
- Wear cotton or soft fabrics
- Avoid rough, scratchy fibers and tight clothing
- Take lukewarm baths and showers, use a mild cleanser
- Gently pat your
- skin dry with a soft towel — do not rub*
Eczema or atopic dermatitis is one of the most common skin disorders seen in infants and children, affecting 10 to 15 percent of the childhood population. There could be many causes of atopic dermatitis, including allergic or immune mediated components. In adulthood, the disease typically worsens and the skin becomes thicker and drier.
Signs and Symptoms include sensitive skin, itching, scaling, redness, rash, and other symptoms.
*Brought to you by: National Eczema Association
Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Nighttime Balm is a baby eczema therapy nighttime balm cream that soothes dry, itchy skin for eczema relief. This balm uses the soothing power of colloidal oatmeal +ceramide to help care for your baby's skin with eczema. This first and only nighttime balm formulated with natural Colloidal Oatmeal will leave your baby feeling relief when applied at bedtime. This unique balm soothes irritated skin and intensely moisturizes to help strengthen the skin's natural barrier function and help prevent recurrence of extra-dry skin without leaving a greasy feeling behind. It also strengthens the skin's natural moisture barrier and helps soothe and prevent recurrence of dry, itchy skin, so your baby will feel relief when applied at bedtime to both the body and face. From the No 1# pediatrician recommended baby skin care brand, this baby eczema care moisturizing cream is clinically shown to help reduce itching and irritation caused by eczema. Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Nighttime Balm is specially formulated for babies, and is gentle enough to use daily to prevent dryness as well as protect your baby against irritation & accepted by Eczema society of Canada. This product is hypoallergenic, steroid-free, fragrance-free, dye-free Relieve your baby's itchy skin before bedtime. Improves 4 symptoms of Eczema: Itch • Dryness • Redness • Irritation
Features & details
- Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Nighttime Balm is specially formulated for babies to temporarily protect and help relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema. This product is fragrance-free, and contains 156 grams of balm cream.
- This unique balm features contains Colloidal Oatmeal to intensely moisturize and soothe dry, itchy skin without leaving a greasy feeling behind. This first and only nighttime balm formulated with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal.
- Eczema or atopic dermatitis is one of the most common skin disorders seen in infants and children, and can be caused by a number of reasons. Some signs and symptoms of eczema include sensitive skin, itching, scaling, redness, and rash.
- How to use: Apply liberally over affected area as needed or as directed by a physician. Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Nighttime Balm is gentle enough to use daily to prevent dryness as well as protect your baby against irritation.
Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Nighttime Cream is clinically shown to help reduce itching and irritation caused by eczema. This nighttime balm cream is hypoallergenic, steroid-free, fragrance-free, paraben free, and phthalate free.
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F).
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT MÉDICINAL % W/W - P/P : Colloidal Oatmeal/avoine colloïdale (Avena Sativa Kernel) 1.0%. NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS NON MÉDICINAUX : Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide NP, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Isocetyl Alcohol, p-Anisic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Water (eau).