Bag a FREE CeraVe mini with every Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum purchased, only while stocks last. Please note mini may vary
More product information
CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Normal to Dry Skin provides intense 24-hour hydration to skin resulting in a firmer, refreshed and radiant complexion. This Hyaluronic will be your go-to for gorgeously plump, smooth skin!
Why you need it:
CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum, formulated with hyaluronic acid, helps bind moisture to your skin’s surface, smoothing it and providing up to 24 hours of hydration. With three essential ceramides to restore and maintain your skin's natural protective barrier, as well as vitamin B5 and patented MVE Technology to soothe your dry skin, CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides your skin with much-needed moisture and more.
Whether you use it alone, or layered with other moisturizers, our refreshing gel-cream formula replenishes hydration, restores the skin’s protective barrier and provides instantly smoother, softer skin. Immediately after use, 90% of consumers tested said their skin felt intensely hydrated, and 98% of consumers tested said their skin felt smoother after four weeks of use.
- Provides 24-hour hydration
- Can be used alone or layered under moisturizer
- Hyaluronic acid: Attracts hydration to your skin’s surface and helps it retain moisture
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Vitamin B5: Provides skin-soothing benefits
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How to use:
- Apply evenly to your face and neck daily
- CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used alone, or layered under moisturizer
- Avoid eye area
- In contact with your eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum - 1 oz
Dermatologist recommended skincare brand.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete skincare line to cleanse and hydrate the skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramide skin needs (called 1, 3 and 6-II). Delivered through controlled release technology, this ceramide formula helps restore skin's protective barrier and lock in moisture throughout the day.
Developed with dermatologists, this refreshing gel-cream formula, with 3 essential ceramics, our highest concentration of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 - replenishes skin hydration while helping to restore the skin's protective barrier and improve the appearance of dry lines. for smoother, instant skin.
- With ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II
- Hyaluronic Acid to help retain the skin's natural moisture.
- Vitamin B5.
- Without parabens.
- Fragrance free.
- Non Comedogenic
Product Features and Benefits
3 Essential ceramids.
All CeraVe products contain the essential ceramides for healthy skin that help restore and maintain its natural protective barrier.
Helps retain the natural moisture of the skin.
Helps soothe the skin.
Can be used alone, or layered under moisturizer.
The CeraVe difference
How to use
Apply evenly to the face and neck daily. CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used alone, or layered under moisturizer. Avoid the eye area. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water.
Developed with dermatologists *
Developed with dermatologists, its unique formula - with 3 essential ceramides - goes beyond hydration to soothe dry skin and helps restore and maintain your skin's natural protective barrier.
The role of Ceramides
Ceramides are an essential part of the skin's natural barrier. They help the skin seal in moisture and seal in impurities.
Controlled release for long-lasting hydration.