100% Pure Essential Oils Fully Tested with GC/MS
Natrogix Nirvana essential oils cut no corners where quality is concerned. Minute details are accounted for. Even the packaging is a wonder to behold (making Nirvana the perfect gift).
Purity is essential for potency and safety
We believe essential oils must be pure plant extracts to have a therapeutic effect. Adulterated oils or perfume oils will not offer therapeutic effects and may, in fact, cause allergies, headaches and chemical sensitivities.
About GC/MS testing
Gas Chromatography (GC) measures the constituents contained within a particular essential oil sample by plotting each constituent found within the sample onto a graph. Mass Spectrometry (MS) identifies each of these components and their percentages. This process is used to identify any adulteration of the essential oil tested. The precise breakdown of the chemical components in individual oils given to us by GC/MS reports are important as the therapeutic benefits and safety issues of essential oils are determined by their chemical makeup.
All our essential oils are fully tested with GC/MS
Natrogix is serious about essential oil safety. At Natrogix every batch of oil purchased from a distiller or distributor is tested with GC/MS. The GC/MS test report for all the Natrogix oils are available for a customer to check. You can see each essential oil’s GC/MS report by going to the ebook page and get the GC/MS report. You can be confident that the Natrogix essential oils you purchase will be pure, strong and bring you the best essential oil benefits.
You will love your Natrogix Nirvana.
Aromatherapy of Top 14 Essential Oils
1. Tea Tree Oil: Work with the body to unleash powerful natural healing.
2. Lemon Oil: Feel enlivened and euphoric.
3. Lavender Oil: Relieve anxiety and stress and sleep easier.
4. Cedarwood Oil: Perfect for meditation, a favorite part of your daily routines and rituals.
5. Tangerine Oil: a marvelous addition to aromatherapy blends.
6. Sweet Orange Oil: Feel quiet confidence and joy.
7. Rosemary Oil: For long study sessions or long-distance drives.
8. Lemongrass Oil: Brings sunny cleanliness and purifying comfort.
9. Ylang Ylang Oil: Feel sensual and seductive, alive and euphoric.
10. Turmeric Oil: Long used to support healthy joints.
11. Frankincense Oil: Diffuse it for an instant sense of peace and decorum.
12. Peppermint Oil: Eliminate fatigue and drifting thoughts.
13. Eucalyptus Oil: Relieves exhaustion and enhances creativity.
14. Bergamot Oil: Promotes clarity and calm.
We've created "The Complete Guide to Using Aromatherapy Essential Oils" And "200 Essential Oil Blends for Peace, Health and Wellness" Free E-Book.
Help you to find the best combinations to nourish your heart, body, mind and soul.No matter whether you are a beginner or already have knowledge of essential oils, you can learn much more about them. Your life will be more interesting, richer and healthier as a result. Other than the common blending, essential oils are also very helpful in strengthening your immune system, as well as supporting your endocrine system and so on.
Features & details
- Natrogix Nirvana contains the 14 most popular essential oils on the planet - Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemon, Moroccan Rosemary, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Turmeric Oil, Tangerine, Ylang Ylang,Cedarwood, Bergamot.
- Natrogix Oils are carefully sourced all over the world - Frankencense, Lemongrass, Turmeric,Peppermint are from India;Sweet Orange is from Brazil;Lemon and Bergamot are from Italy;Lavender is from Bulgaria;Eucalyptus is from China; Rosemary is from Morocco;Tea Tree is from Australia;Tangerine is from Argentina;Atlas Cedarwood from Morocco;Ylang Ylang is from Madagascar.
- Highest Quality Guaranteed - All 14 oils are GC/MS certified.All oils are bottled in the US. Specially design bottles for Natrogix Nirvana essential oils, the gold amber tint of the strong bottles guard these precious, delicate oils against light and UV degradation.
- Natrogix Nirvana essential oils are suitable for diffusion, vaporizing, inhalation, cleaning, massage, perfume, home care (bedroom, living room, bathroom, study room，Kitchen), office (workstation, conference room), outdoors, campground, yoga room, car, spa, Wellness Centersand chiropractic Offices.
- Essential Oils QuickStar Guide & 200 Essential Oil Recipe Free E-book - The Perfect Combination Guide To help you use the essential oils For Health: Stress Relief, Muscle Pain Relief, Sinus CareFor Home: Air Freshener, Re-freshen DishclothsFor Skin Care: Keep and Promote Healthy SkinFor Beauty: DIY Facial Toner, Acne Go AwayFor Mood: Relief for Fatigue DiffuserFor Clothes: Laundry Freshener And more...