- Conceals Blemishes/Imperfections - Includes Green, Purple, Yellow, Salmon Color Correctors
- The Aesthetica Color Correcting Concealer helps you expertly camouflage almost any imperfection. Green neutralizes redness, rosacea, acne, and birthmarks; yellow also tones down redness and dullness ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth as purple/blue tones such as bruises; purple balances out dull yellow undertones and dark under-eye circles; orange/red also cancels dark under-eye circles, acne scars, and other dark discolorations.
- Simple step-by-step instructions make for fool-proof application. Choosing the proper hue and applying just the right amount make for flawless coverage.
- Bringing you that much closer to a flawless face, these concealers are the first step to creating an immaculate canvas for contouring and highlighting.
- Unlike L.A. Girl Pro Concealer & Corrector, Aesthetica Color Correcting Concealer comes in a travel-friendly wheel with major payoff. It can be your constant companion for midday touch-ups.
- Packed with high-quality ingredients, the Color Correcting Concealer is vegan, cruelty free, gluten free and talc free for peace of mind. Cosmetics with a conscience give modern makeup a beautiful new dimensio
Forget Airbrushing or Photoshop. Conceal Your Flaws!
The Aesthetica Color Correcting Concealer camouflages and covers any imperfections with its four different neutralizing hues. Greencounterbalances and cools down redness, yellowwarms up purple or blue tones, purple cancels out any yellow undertones, and orange/red negates blues and dark spots. So consider the Color Correcting Concealers the antidote to acne scars, under-eye circles, rosacea, and other skin discolorations.
What can you achieve with the Color Correcting Concealer?
- Neutralize redness and rosacea
- Warm up purple or dark blue skin tones and bruises
- Cancel out any dull yellow undertones
- Counterbalance under-eye circles
- Camouflage acne scars
- Prep your skin for foundation and makeup
- Give your face a more alert, well-rested appearance
Why buy Aesthetica Color Correcting Concealer versus L.A. Girl Pro Concealer & Corrector?
- Aesthetica Color Correcting Concealer includes 4 colors in an All-in-One compact whereas L.A. Girl Pro Concealer & Corrector includes 3 colors in 3 separate tubes
- Aesthetica Color Correcting Concealer is made with a cream, paraben free formula whereas L.A. Girl Pro Concealer & Corrector is not
- Aesthetica Color Correcting Concealer includes Step-by-Step instructions whereas L.A. Girl Pro Concealer & Corrector does not
Which Colors To Use? Where To Put Them?
- Neutralize dullness and yellow discoloration
- Reduce sallowness and dark spots
- Enhance the overall appearance of the skin
Lavender and purple toned color correctors balance out sallowness and yellow undertones on the skin. Purple and yellow are opposites on the color wheel so they neutralize one another. Old bruises and yellow discoloration can be easily camouflaged if done correctly. Apply the lavender concealer to the areas you want to conceal and then follow up with your favorite flesh-toned concealer and foundation.
- Balance out purple toned blemishes
- Reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles
- Brighten and enhance your skins overall appearance
To brighten and enhance your complexion, we recommend using a yellow color corrector. Yellow color correcting products can neutralize the appearance of dark spots, dullness and purple-toned dark spots such as bruises. When applied underneath skin-toned concealers, yellow color correctors enhance and brighten the appearance of your skin. Use the yellow color corrector on the forehead, under-eye area, eyelids, and chin for a radiant appearance.
- Neutralize redness and purple toned blemishes
- Hide acne, rosacea and broken blood vessels
- Balance out your skin tone
If you follow the simple rules of the color wheel, you will see that green and red are on opposite ends, which also means they cancel each other out. Applying a green color corrector over redness can make makeup application over blemished skin, simple and easy. To spot treat acne and red spots, we recommend you apply the green color corrector directly over the blemish and blend the product into the skin with a damp beauty sponge. Complete the look with your favorite foundation and regular concealer, as you normally would.
- Minimize the appearance of dark under eye circles and dark spots on darker skin tones.
- Brighten the under-eye area and dark spots around the mouth and nose
- Enhance the overall appearance of the skin
Red and orange toned color correctors hide the appearance of dark circles and dark spots on darker skin tones. Lighter skin tones can mix yellow and orange together to create a salmon toned color corrector that will work to cover dark circles and dark spots on the skin. To use, simply apply the orange toned color corrector to the under-eye area and blend out with a damp beauty sponge. Follow up follow up with your favorite flesh-toned concealer and foundation.
Color Correcting Concealer Features:
- Four different neutralizing colors address everything from acne and rosacea to under-eye circles and discoloration
- Travel-friendly color wheel compact for midday touch-ups
- Ideal for using with other Aesthetica products for a more dramatic effect
- 100% vegan, cruelty free and gluten free!