- Developed with Dermatologists
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
- With 3 Essential Ceramides, Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Oil Free
- Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended for Daily Use
Moisturizes throughout the day & helps restore the protective skin barrier.
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
Developed with dermatologists, its unique formula - with 3 essential ceramides - moisturizes throughout the day and helps restore the protective skin barrier.
- MVE Delivery Technology, All Day Hydration - Controlled release for all day hydration.
- Won't Clog Pores - Non-Comedogenic, Won't clog pores.
- InvisibleZinc Technology - Microfine zinc oxide that spreads easily, dries with a clear finish.
- Fragrance Free - To avoid fragrance irritation.
Suggested UseFor sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Drug Facts Active Ingredients Purpose Homosalate 10% Sunscreen Meradimate 5% Sunscreen Octinoxate 5% Sunscreen Octocrylene 2% Sunscreen Zinc Oxide 6.3% Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients Water, niacinamide, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, dimethicone, BHT, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, ceramide EOP, carbomer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, methylparaben, sodium lauroyl lactylate, cholesterol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, sodium EDTA, propylparaben, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, phytosphingosine, xathan gum.
WarningsFor external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this protect, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.