Having the right routine for baby’s delicate skin is important for daily care. Ingredients to look for in a baby lotion or baby moisturizer include ceramides, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and dimethicone in order to maintain the skin’s natural barrier and help the skin hold on to hydration—and paraben-free CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion is also fragrance-free to help avoid fragrance irritation.
Formulated with three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, dimethicone and vitamins, CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion is designed to hydrate, protect and maintain delicate baby skin as it helps reinforce the skin’s natural barrier. Developed with dermatologists and accepted by the National Eczema Association, this fragrance-free and paraben-free baby lotion provides long-lasting moisture while being gentle on baby’s skin.
- Helps protect skin and moisturize for up to 24 hours
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free to prevent irritation
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps the skin barrier and calms the skin
- Dimethicone: Helps form a barrier on the skin’s surface while giving skin a silky feel
- Sulfate-free and phthalate-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association