A twelve-piece brush set.
Embrace the summer vibes with the Poolside Chic Brush Set. This twelve-piece set of teal-hued brushes feature a versatile collection of face and eye brushes to blend, buff and finish your face to perfection. The soft, synthetic brushes make the application of your makeup easy and flawless. Plus, the set comes with a blue holographic bag to house your new fave brushes.
- Cruelty free
Set contains: - Large Powder Brush – for setting powder. - Small Flat Powder Brush – for blushers and bronzers. - Foundation/Contour Brush – for foundation and contour. - Duo Fibre Stippling Brush – for foundation. - Setting Brush – for precise application of setting powder. - Fluffy Shader Brush – for buffing eyeshadow onto the lid. - Flat Shader Brush – for packing eyeshadow onto the lid. - Tapered Blending Brush – for blending out eyeshadow. - Crease Blending Brush – for blending eyeshadow into the crease. - Flat Smudger Brush – for applying eyeshadow close to the lash line. - Pencil Brush – for precise detailing. - Angled Brow/Spoolie Brush – for grooming brows.
These brushes are made using synthetic hairs.
- Large Powder Brush – Swirl powder into the brush and lightly sweep over the face.
- Small Flat Powder Brush – Pick up powder using the brush and sweep onto cheeks, hollows of cheeks or forehead.
- Foundation/Contour Brush – Buff foundation onto the face or sweep contour product onto face using soft, circular motions.
- Duo Fibre Stippling Brush – Apply foundation onto the skin using circular buffing motions.
- Setting Brush – Swirl powder into the brush and lightly sweep over the face where desired.
- Fluffy Shader Brush – Buff your favourite eyeshadow colours onto the eye lid.
- Flat Shader Brush – Pick up eyeshadow and pack onto the eye lid for an intense colour pay-off.
- Tapered Blending Brush – Blend your eyeshadows into the lid to create a seamless finish.
- Crease Blending Brush – Buff your favourite eyeshadow into the crease of the eyelid.
- Flat Smudger Brush – Pick up a darker eyeshadow and blend into the upper and lower lash lines.
- Pencil Brush – Softly blend eyeshadow along the lash line.
- Angle Brow/Spoolie Brush – Using the spoolie end of the brush, brush through the brow hairs. Using the angled end of the brush, apply your favourite brow powder or pomade.