A ten-piece brush set.
Get that Carnival feeling and brighten up your makeup routine with the BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Brush Set. Featuring ten synthetic face and eye brushes, this set contains everything you need to create a striking look. With tropical rainbow hued handles and plush bristles, these brushes are set to become your new faves.
- Cruelty free.
- Powder Brush – For applying loose and pressed powders.
- Angled Blush Brush – For sweeping blushers across the cheeks.
- Tapered Contour Brush – For sculpted contour application.
- Round Blush Brush – For applying blusher to the apples of the cheeks.
- Large Shader Brush – For seamless eyeshadow application.
- Flat Shader Brush – For packing shadow onto the lids.
- Blending Crease Brush – The perfect fluffy brush for blending shadow into the crease.
- Detailing Round Blending Brush – For precise eyeshadow blending.
- Pencil Brush – For smudging along the lash line.
- Angled Brow Brush – For creating the perfect sculpted brow.
Bristles made with synthetic fibres
Powder Brush: - Swirl in chosen powder, tap off excess and sweep over face.
Angled Blush Brush: - Sweep blush over cheekbones and temples for an extended blush look.
Tapered Contour Brush: - Using your favourite contour product, powder or cream, apply into the hollows of your cheeks, top of your forehead and down either side of your nose.
Round Blush Brush: - Dust blusher over the apples of your cheeks.
Large Shader Brush: - Pick up your favourite eyeshadow shades, tap off excess product and apply to primed lid.
Flat Shader Brush: - Pick up eyeshadow and press onto lid. For a more intense colour payoff, wet the brush with setting spray first.
Blending Crease Brush: - Using minimal product, buff the shadow into the crease in light, circular motions.
Detailing Round Blending Brush: - Blend shadows together using light, circular motions.
Pencil Brush: - Pick up an eyeshadow and blend as close to the lash line as possible.
Angled Brow Brush: - Using your favourite powder, gel or pomade product, apply to the brow using hair like strokes or detailed lines for a more sculpted brow