SPF, EVERY DAY, EVERY WEATHER
SPF is for life, not just for summer. No matter what the weather, SPF is your skincare bestie. Not only does SPF protect against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays, but it helps to protect against signs of premature aging such as dark spots, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Basically, SPF is the everyday essential you should never skip.
Broad spectrum SPFs, like Skincare By BEAUTY BAY’s SPF 50 Face Lotion, protect against both UVA and UVB rays that come from the sun. UVB rays are the ones that cause sunburn and skin cancer, whereas UVA rays cause premature aging. The higher the SPF factor, the higher the protection.
The SPF 50 Face Lotion also helps to protect the skin against the effects of pollution to reduce redness and the appearance of wrinkles.
An SPF50 lotion.
Introducing the most important step of your skincare routine. The Skincare By BEAUTY BAY SPF 50 Face Lotion is the perfect tool for soothing the skin whilst providing anti-pollution and both UVA/UVB protection, every single day. Containing SPF 50 broad spectrum protection plus anti-pollution active to help protect the skin against air pollution, reduce redness and the appearance of wrinkles, you need this lotion in your daily routine.
Aqua (Water), Dibutyl Adipate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Glycerin, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (nano), Undecane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), Tridecane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Disodium Cetearyl Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol.
- As the final step in your morning routine, smooth an even layer over the skin.
- Reapply regularly for maximum protection.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Over-exposure to the sun can be a serious health threat.
- Apply the sunscreen product before exposure.
- Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.
- If the product enters the eye, wash out thoroughly with plenty of clean water.