From the brand
From the manufacturer
Product Features and Benefits
Gel to Foam Salicylic Acid Cleanser
Dispenses as a clear gel and transforms into a light, foaming face wash as you lather.
Effectively removes dirt and excess oil, gently exfoliates and penetrates clogged pores to help prevent new acne breakouts.
How to Use
Wet skin with lukewarm water. Massage dime-size amount of Acne Control Cleanser into skin in a gentle circular motion. Rinse.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products or ask a doctor
Suitable for Acne Prone Skin
All CeraVe products are developed with dermatologists.
Acne Control Cleanser is formulated without fragrance & parabens and is non-comedogenic & allergy-tested. It is suitable for acne prone skin types.
2% Salicylic Acid, Hectorite Clay , Niacinamide, and Ceramides
2% Salicylic acid treats acne, reduces blackheads, improves the appearance of pores, and penetrates pores to help prevent new breakouts.
Hectorite clay helps absorb oil & helps skin look less shiny.
Niacinamide helps calm the skin.
Ceramides are naturally found in your skin and play a vital role in helping your skin protect you. They help fill in the gaps between your skin cells so your skin can seal in moisture and seal out impurities.
Focus on sustainability
Developed with dermatologists, a gel-to-foam cleanser with 2% salicylic acid and purifying clay to remove dirt & excess oil, clean pores, gently exfoliate, and deeply reduce oiliness while helping to not disrupt the protective skin barrier or cause dryness and discomfort with 3 essential ceramides. Featuring Oil-Absorbing Technology to minimize visible shine. Formulated to clear acne, reduce blackheads, and improve the appearance of pores.
•2% Salicylic acid: Treats acne and penetrates pores to help prevent new breakouts
•Hectorite clay: Helps absorb oil and helps skin look less shiny
•Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
•Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID 2% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, XANTHAN GUM, HECTORITE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, BENZOIC ACID
Use twice daily
Features & details
- [ACNE FACE WASH WITH SALICYLIC ACID] Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, reduce blackheads & the appearance of pores, and treats & prevents acne. BHA exfoliants feel less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs
- [FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER] This CeraVe face wash dispenses as a clear gel and transforms into a light, foaming face wash as you lather. The gentle wash and exfoliation smooths and cleanses skin without leaving skin feeling stripped of moisture
- [ACNE WASH WITH OIL ABSORBING TECHNOLOGY] CeraVe Acne Control Cleanser helps prevent new breakouts from forming with purifying clay to help absorb excess oil and niacinamide to help calm skin. Fragrance free, paraben free, & non-comedogenic
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products, formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II)to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.