From the brand
From the manufacturer
How to Use
Apply evenly to face daily.
Avoid contact with eyes & lips. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If discomfort occurs during the first application, space out the applications until skin adjusts.
Apply a sunscreen while using this product.
Developed with Dermatologists
Developed with dermatologists, its unique formula - with 3 essential ceramides - goes beyond moisturizing and helps restore and maintain your skin's natural protective barrier.
*Confirmed by CeraVe 2019
The Role of Ceramides
Ceramides are an essential part of the skin's natural barrier. They help skin to seal in moisture and seal out impurities.
Visibly Reduces the Appearance of Pores
The aftermath of acne can leave facial pores appearing more visible. This formula helps to reduce the appearance of pores and refine skin's texture.
What is Retinol?
A derivative of vitamin A, Retinol helps refine and resurface the skin to improve the appearance of texture and uneven skin tone.
CeraVe Resurfacing Serum contains retinol to help reduce the appearance of post-acne marks and visible pores overtime. In fact, our consumer study shows 8 out of 10 women agree that skin texture looks more refined and smoother.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum for post-acne marks and pores, this gentle yet effective formula - with three essential ceramides, soothing niacinamide, encapsulated retinol, and licorice root extract - helps smooth skin's texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks, minimizing the look of pores and improving your skin’s surface. . This lightweight and fast-absorbing resurfacing serum for acne helps restore even skin tone and promote a healthy-looking complexion.
•Encapsulated retinol: Helps resurface skin texture
•Licorice root extract: Known to help brighten the appearance of skin
•Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
•Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
•MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
Features & details
- [ POST ACNE MARKS SERUM ] With Encapsulated Retinol, this serum helps skin look brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Pore-minimizing serum for face helps refine skin’s texture over time and helps visibly reduce the appearance of post-acne marks.
- [ SMOOTH TEXTURE ] Lightweight serum with a gel texture and a non-greasy feel. If layering with an eye cream or facial moisturizer, apply Resurfacing Retinol Serum in a thin layer and allow to fully absorb into skin before applying additional products.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Fragrance free, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic. As retinol can cause sun sensitivity, please apply Resurfacing Retinol Serum at night or wear a facial moisturizer with at least SPF 30 sunscreen if wearing during the day.