Hanhoo On The Go Blemish Patch
Be You. Be Hanhoo.
Hanhoo is an Asian-owned clean skincare brand that believes in achieving healthy skin. We strive to break down the idea that perfect skin is free of textures, pores, and spots. Real skin has visible pores, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation, but that doesn’t make it any less beautiful. As a socially conscious brand, we encourage all people to embrace their unique skin.
Portable blemish patch pimple treatment
Carry over 100 non-medicated, hydrocolloid patches for acne coverup in a convenient, easy-to-use dispenser. This compact dispenser allows for easy, on-the-go sanitary acne patch application for gentle pimple care. The sturdy design keeps the pimple patches safe from being crushed inside your bag and is small enough to fit inside a small purse or your pocket. Tackle zits and reduce acne swelling with the clear patches wherever and whenever for fast acne treatment.
- Hydrocolloid pimple spot treatment
- Acne patch treatment that absorbs excess pus and oil
- 108 12mm size acne patches
- Use the transparent patch on face and body acne
- High grade hydrocolloid acne spot patch
- Works best on surface acne (whitehead pimple)
- Acne spot treatment patch for all skin types
- Portable and travel-friendly blemish care
On The Go Blemish Patch Tips:
How to patch on the go
Before applying the pimple patch, cleanse the affected area. In a pinch, lightly wet a paper towel and dab the area dry, then apply the hydrocolloid patch.
Travel-friendly zit spot treatment
Planning a trip? Pack the On the Go Blemish Patch dispenser with 108 hydrocolloid pimple patches for a patch supply that will last your whole trip.
Whitehead Spot Treatment
Apply the spot patch on pimples that have come to a head, aka whitehead zits. Treat facial, chest, and back acne with this acne spot treatment.
Gentle blemish spot treatment
Got a persistent pimple? Use multiple blemish patches on the same spot if a pimple persists without risk of dryness or irritation.
How to use
Step 1: Pull tape
Pull the tape on the On the Go Blemish Patch dispenser
Step 2: Remove dispensed patch
Remove the blemish patch from the other side of the On the Go Blemish Patch dispenser.
Step 3: Apply the patch to clean, dry skin
On clean, dry skin apply the blemish patch over the pimple and gently press down.
Step 4: Remove the patch
After 6 to 8 hours, remove and discard the used patch and replace if necessary.
Q: What size are the blemish patches?
A: The On The Go Blemish Patch comes with 12 mm circular acne stickers.
Q: How many pimple stickers are in one dispenser?
A: One dispenser holds 108 pimple patches.
Q: Is it refillable?
A: At the moment, our On The Go is not refillable.
Q: Do these work on cystic acne?
A: We recommend you consult with a dermatologist before using hydrocolloid patches for cystic acne.
Q: How long does it take for these to work?
A: We recommend using the pimple spot patch for no more than 6-8 hours. Some pimples may require more than one spot patch to fully heal.
Features & details
- First of its Kind Hydrocolloid Patch Dispenser | This tape-style dispenser allows you to pull the tape roll from one side and dispenses the patch on the other for easy application anytime, anywhere.
- Safe for All Skin Types | Non-irritating, non-drying, and drug-free spot treatment. Gentle on the skin as it protects blemishes from irritants and finger-picking.
- Hydrocolloid Spot Treatment | Patch up blemishes with hydrocolloid pimple patches that help draw out gunk, like oil and pus, to boost healing time of blemishes.
- 108 Patch Count | With over 100 patches, never worry about running out of pimple patches. Patch up whenever a surprise pimple pops up.
- Travel with On the Go | The cute, compact packaging makes it easy to take the On the Go Blemish Patch with you anywhere, keeps the patches safe from damage or drying out