From the manufacturer
It all began with Manny, the explorer. In the 1930’s, Manny Stoloroff got his start in Los Angeles manufacturing cosmetics, lipsticks and lip brushes for the big name brands of that era. But Manny, an explorer by nature, was always on the lookout for new ideas. On one of his many trips to Europe, he discovered an extremely gentle non-alkaline soap invented by a Belgian chemist.
Manny had a true challenger’s spirit. He pushed boundaries. And limits. And in this way, he created the foundation for Neutrogena to be a company like no other. It’s this kind of brash, bold thinking that remains a vital part of our DNA today. And what continues to set us apart from everyone else in the business.
And continued with Lloyd, the re-thinker.
Quench and soothe dry skin while protecting against sun exposure with Neutrogena Hydro Boost SPF 50 Hyaluronic Acid Facial Moisturizer. This daily gel face moisturizer is clinically proven to hydrate all day for soft, smooth skin. Contains SPF 50 Helioplex sunscreen for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that's invisible on all skin tones. The lightweight, non-greasy facial moisturizer is perfect for use under makeup and delivers radiant-looking skin in 1 week. With hyaluronic acid, a hydrator found naturally in skin; glycerin for deeper hydration; and supercharged antioxidants, including vitamin E. The gel moisturizer from a dermatologist recommended brand is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dye-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free and oxybenzone-free. As part of your regular skincare routine, pair the daily facial moisturizer with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum for 5x the hydrating power (based on 5x the hydrating ingredients of Moisturizer alone).
Features & details
- 1.7-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Daily Facial Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 to quench and soothe dry skin all day while boosting hydration for soft, supple skin
- Weightless hydrating gel face moisturizer with SPF 50 Helioplex sunscreen delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that is invisible on all skin tones. It instantly hydrates for smoother skin and delivers radiant, healthy-looking skin in 1 week
- Made with hydrating hyaluronic acid, an essential hydrator found naturally in skin and recognized dermatologists, glycerin for deeper hydration, and supercharged antioxidants, including vitamin E, help fight against daily environmental aggressors
- Clinically proven to hydrate all day, the fragrance-free facial moisturizer is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fast-absorbing, non-greasy, free of dyes, parabens, mineral oil, and oxybenzone and comes from a dermatologist-recommended brand
- To use, apply gel on face and neck as the last step in your daily skincare routine. Pair with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum for 5x the hydrating power* *based on 5x the hydrating ingredients of Hydro Boost HA Moisturizer alone
Active ingredients Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 15% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 10% Purpose Sunscreen Inactive ingredients Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Menthyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Sodium Hydroxide
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Protect from freezing