Elixir with hydrating Aloe and Hyaluronic Acid for a light highlighting Primer - Natural makeup or no makeup look with matte finish (2 oz.)
- DAY SERUM. Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe for a soft dewy glow on your make-up free days or as a primer to add a subtle highlight. Use as a serum during the day for luminous skin.
- NATURAL AND ORGANIC. Active Ingredients include Hyaluronic Acid, known for its hydrating and moisturizing properties holds 1,000 times its weight in water. Works to soothe blemish prone areas. Won’t clog pores, cause breakouts, blackheads, pimples or irritate. Helps with hydration for uneven skin tone, diminish the look of scars and dark spots.
- GLOW. Leaves skin dewy and refreshed, never oily or greasy this serum quickly absorbs without a heavy or sticky feeling. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and to use around your eye area to brighten and help conceal dark circles, milia and under eye bags.
- CONTROL. Oil and overall complexion control. Avoid shiny or oily skin with this matte formula priming serum.
- 100% SATISFACTION. Complete customer satisfaction; no questions asked - All Products Made in USA, Cruelty-Free, Vegan and Made with Organic Ingredients.
Hydrating Day Serum for a Natural Make-up Look
Combine the proven benefits of hyaluronic acid with the instant gratification of pure rose gold. Highlight high points and add a moisture rich base for a natural make-up look and hydration before BB Cream, CC Cream or Foundation.
Multi-beneficial hydrating and plumping combat dryness and aging skin while providing a pretty soft glow.
Benefits of Aloe
Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it's perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying.
Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
Made with Organic Aloe
Hyaluronic Acid for Skin
Hyaluronic Acid holds 1,000 times its weight in water making it the perfect hydrating moisturizer in skincare to prevent the effects of aging and protote supple, plump skin. In fact, hyaluronic acid has been promoted as a "fountain of youth."
The easiest way to reap the benefits of this superstar ingredient is with a serum containing Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid will bind with water to provide the hydration your skin needs.
Made with Vegan Hyaluronic Acid