Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil is cold pressed harnessed from the seeds of wild Chilean grown rose hips. It is a solvent-free extraction process to retain the oils precious actives for optimal performance.
SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ROSEHIP OIL - PURE and Natural - Cold pressed, fresh and high quality, no additives or fillers. 4 OUNCE BOTTLE - More value for your money!
- Rosehip oil comes from the seeds and seed cases of a rose bush (Rosa Moschata or Rosa Canina) of a specific variety of rose, which is the fruit left behind after a rose has flowered and dropped its petals. Rosehip oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes predominately grown in Chile, and is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
- SKIN CARE: Rose hip seed oil is used in many skincare products because of its benefits.
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
In reality is more of a fixed oil (meaning that it is not a volatile oil), it has great healing properties for damaged and distressed skin which makes it a good choice to include when mixing a massage oil or preparing a carrier oil blend.
Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil
Majestic Pure rosehip oil is pure and natural. It is cold pressed, fresh and high quality, with no additives or fillers.
Uses of Rosehip Oil
Hair and Scalp
Can be used on hair and scalp. It is known to help promote healthy and shiny hair.
Use all over your body as skin moisturizer. Rosehip is known to help soothe irritated and sensitive skin.
Many famouse celebreties apply rosehip oil on their face before going to bed every night for beautiful glowing skin, but you didn't hear it from us. :)
Rub rosehip oil on your hands, nails, and feet. It is known to help soften nails, cuticles and heels.