Why Derma Roller?－The Solution For Naturally Smooth & Healthy Skin
1.Allows your skin to soak up moisturizers and serums 10,000 times more.
2.Smooths bumps, wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, large pores and shallow scars.
3.Creat a better canvas for your makeup.
4.Helps your skin age gracefully.
Derma Roller Main Features
Made from the highest quality Titanium micro needles to ensure you get the best results possible.
Keep your derma roller hygienic by storing it in this premium hard plastic protective case also great for traveling!
Ergonomic handle for comfort and anti-slip grip for improved use.
Ideal for Home Use
0.25mm micro 540 needles derma roller is the safest and most appropriate introduction to use at home.
- Sterilize roller in alcohol solution before and after each use.
- Wash and pat skin dry.
- Do not puncture skin but apply gentle pressure.
- Roll back and forth in desired area 4-5 times.Swicth directions.
- Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use.
- Use twice a week for optimal results.
- Replace roller once every 1-2 month if using frequently and store in plastic case.
- Made From the Highest Quality Titanium Micro Needles to Ensure You Get the Best Results Possible
- Easy and Effective: Our 0.25mm Titanium Derma Roller is considered safe, best for beginners and does not cause pain or discomfort. Just disinfect before any use and roll vertically, horizontally, and diagonally on the coverage areas about 4 - 5 times
How to Clean Your Derma Roller:
1. Rinse roller in warm water.
2. Sanitize with alcohol and let it air dry.
3. After cleaning your derma roller, place in the storage that is provided.
Do not use around eyes and on lips.
Do not use on acne, open wounds, irritated skin, rash, and inflamed skin.
Discontinue if skin is continuously irritated and allergic.
Get Your High Quality Derma Roller Today Risk-Free & Order One More for A Loved Friend!