From the manufacturer
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Add SPF to your new skincare routine. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion delivers superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and hydration with a water-light, refreshing feel. This water-resistant sunscreen lotion for face & body leaves skin looking healthy and moisturized for up to eight hours without any greasy residue or white marks.
- Quenches skin with vital hydration
- Helioplex Technology delivers Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Non-greasy & Oil-Free
- Layers invisibly under makeup
- Non-comedogenic - so it won't clog pores
Suncare, Meet Skincare
Formulated with unique Helioplex, a sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays.
Purified Hyaluronic Acid
- Naturally found in skin but is lost over time and needs to be replaced
- Powerful hydrator for dry skin
- Works to help keep skin feeling hydrated
Leaves skin looking healthy and moisturized for up to eight hours without any greasy residue or white marks.
The non-greasy sunscreen has a light, clean feel and layers invisibly under makeup.
Sun Safety Tips
A KEY STEP IN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
When used as directed with other sun protection measures, SPF can help decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. So don't forget step 3 as part of your daily skin routine.
MAKE IT A HABIT
Keep your sunscreen where you’ll remember to apply it every day before going outside, such as near your keys or toothbrush. Studies show that by linking with an existing habit you can increase usage.
CHECK YOUR HEALTH PLAN
Sunscreen is eligible for reimbursement with flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), and health reimbursement accounts (HRA).
Product eligibility may vary by plan. Check with your benefits administrator to determine which expenses are eligible before you shop.
PRACTICE TOTAL SUN SAFETY
In addition to wearing SPF, wear protective clothing and sunglasses, and skip the tanning bed by using a sunless tanner instead.
Add SPF to your new skincare routine. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 delivers superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and hydration with a water-light, refreshing feel. This water-resistant sunscreen lotion for face & body leaves skin looking healthy and moisturized for up to eight hours without any greasy residue or white marks. The non-greasy SPF 50 sunscreen has a light, clean feel and layers invisibly under makeup. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is also oil-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog pores. When used as directed with other sun protection measures, the water gel sunscreen may decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun. From the #1 dermatologist recommended suncare brand. Packaging & formulation may vary. New formula contains no oxybenzone and uses avobenzone for optimal protection from UVA & UVB rays.
For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps prevent sunburn If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Active ingredientsAvobenzone (2.7%), Homosalate (9%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (9%), Oxybenzone (4.5%)PurposeSunscreenInactive ingredientswater, glycerin, alcohol denat., caprylyl methicone, diisopropyl adipate, silica, dicaprylyl carbonate, dimethicone, polyurethane-62, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyacetophenone, pentylene glycol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp crosspolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl stearate, fragrance, chlorphenesin, menthyl lactate, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, trideceth-6, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium hydroxide, violet 2, blue 1
apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctorOther information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics
Features & details
- 3-fluid ounces of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen Lotion with broad spectrum SPF 50 that offers UVA/UVB protection as it helps hydrate skin without the greasy feeling
- Add SPF to your skincare routine. Neutrogena Hydro Boost sunscreen lotion quenches skin with vital hydration for up to 8 hours and helps keeping skin healthy and hydrated
- Moisturizing SPF 50 sunscreen lotion layers invisibly under makeup and is recommended for daily use as part of a regular skin care routine so you can stay safe in the sun with superior protection
- Hydrating daily water gel sunscreen features an oil-free and non-comedogenic formula so it won't clog pores. From the #1 dermatologist recommended suncare brand.
- Packaging and formulation may vary. New formula contains no oxybenzone and uses avobenzone for optimal UVA/UVB protection. This sunscreen lotion helps prevent sunburn and when used as directed, may help decrease the risk of skin cancer