Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch SPF 45 PA +++, sunscreen head of the sunscreen is the American dermatologist recommended. With high sun protection - SPF 45, broad spectrum - Broad Spectrum and exclusive Heliopex technology, protect your skin under the sun's rays effectively, avoiding any skin damage max.
🔅 “Dry Touch” is also an “emphasis” in Neutrogena's sun protection products for the extremely fast-drying cream without glossiness, making the skin smooth and smooth, the skin is still very "Natural" when having sunscreen all day long, not "secret".
🔅 The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen sunscreen has water resistance of up to 80 minutes, suitable for swimming, picnicking, or outdoor activities, or under intense heat. The product does not darken skin and darken skin. This is not the point that any sunscreen can do.
🔅 Most chemical sunscreen lines are often unstable and decay faster under the action of sunlight. Heliopex technology helps to increase the durability in the sun, helping the skin resist more stable and long-lasting UVA and UVB rays. In addition to sun protection, the product also integrates moisturizing Butylene Glycol and beautifies the skin, Vitamin A, C, E nourishes the skin.
=> Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch sunscreen is the company's best-selling product line and is rated as one of the sunscreen with excellent dryness.
exture / Cream:
The cream is quite thick, thin and light, white, the aroma of chemistry is not really uncomfortable, but if not, it will be better.
When applied to the skin, you will find the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock Sunscreen SPF 45 PA +++ penetrates very quickly - as its name suggests. However, if it is sensitive skin, it will feel a little burning, you should be careful. As for you with oily skin, mixed skin will feel a bit mysterious but it is worth mentioning that this sunscreen does not cause acne.
- In addition, when applying sunscreen, you will also find that the skin appears smoother, whiter, slightly more shiny, of course not as white as many other physical sunscreens.
- Sun and water resistance:
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45 SPF is up to 98% sunscreen (SPF of this sunscreen is high), water resistance is 80 minutes, so if you go swimming For about 1 hour to reapply once, if only going on land, 2 hours to reapply once.
How to use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen
Sunscreen has become the "unmarried thing" of women because they help women protect their skin under the bright summer sun. Do you know how to use proper sunscreen to minimize skin damage?
In order for the sunscreen to maximize its effect, when using it, pay attention to the following points.
- Need to apply sunscreen 30 minutes before going to the road so that the cream can penetrate into the skin and promote sun protection effect to the maximum.
- Just apply a thin layer of cream. Applying too much is both wasteful and not good for the skin because the excess cream cannot penetrate into the skin, which can cause skin allergies in the summer.
- Do not forget to apply cream to the skin on the neck because it is also a place with lots of sun exposure.
- 3-fluid ounce bottles of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Non-Greasy Sunscreen with SPF 45 that helps defend against the signs of sun and decrease the risk of skin cancer when used as directed
- This lightweight sunscreen is fast-absorbing with Dry-Touch technology for a non-greasy, matte finish and is formulated with Helioplex for superior sun protection for your skin
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, this sunscreen is also available in both spray and stick form and can be used at the pool or in the ocean for up to 80 minutes of water-resistance
- Sunscreen lotion formula uses Avobenzone for optimal broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays for both your body and face
- Both PABA-free and non-comedogenic, this lightweight sunscreen is suitable for all skin types and provides powerful face and body sun protection without the heavy finish