Now that summer is in full swing, I am trying to be more diligent about regularly applying sunscreen, how about you? In support of helping to spread the word about the importance of applying sunscreen daily and making strides towards making this behavior a habit,
This exciting new initiative is designed to celebrate the time that you spend outdoors, in the sun doing the activities that you love, just doing it more responsibly. Neutrogena believes that everyday is a SUNday and they want to raise the bar by making affordable and state-of-the-art SPF products that help consumers be more likely to make applying sunscreen an everyday ritual. Such a simple, but important message!
Our best-selling Ultra Sheer® line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- Fast absorbing
- Wearable under makeup
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor