Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A concentrated serum with high-solubility caffeine and green tea cathechin to visibly reduce eye contour pigmentation and puffiness.
- Reduces Appearance of Eye Contour Pigmentation and of Puffiness.
- Independent studies have shown that topical use of each of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce looks of puffiness and of dark circles in the eye contour. Additional studies have shown that caffeine can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- This light-textured formula contains an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified EGCG from green tea leaves.
- Vegan and humane; does not contain alcohol, oil, silicone, nut, soy, or gluten.
- This product has NO safety seal.
- Dark circles and puffiness
If you want to know more…
This lightweight formula contains an extremely high five percent concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified epigallocatechin gallatyl glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves. Studies have shown that topical use of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles around the eye contour.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
-Massage a small amount around the eye contour in the AM and PM.
Caffeine and Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG): Help to reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles underneath the eyes.
Water, Caffeine, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Propanediol, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Oxidized Glutathione, Melanin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propyl Gallate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.