- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
- Safer Product for Healthier Athletes
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Mineral Based Formula
- Dermatologist Recommended
Everyday face was created because of the need for a safe solution without the harmful chemicals found in a majority of products/formulas on the market. Everyday Face is enriched with Vitamin C & E and includes a small amount of tint to reduce any whitening effect from minerals. The formula dries very quickly, and provides an excellent base layer before makeup application.
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, dioxane, or animal products
- Our sunscreens were the 1st to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements and top rated in EWG’s database Skin Deep since 2010. No animal testing
- Studies show everyday use of sunscreen reduces skin aging by 24%
- Helps prevent sunburn
If used as directed with other sun protection measures decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)||Sunscreen (2 fl oz )|
Purified water (0), aloe barbadensis leaf juice extract (0), capric caprylic triglycerides (0), sorbitan stearate (coconut based) (1), methyl abietate (pine wood resin) (0), vegetable glycerin (0), cetyl dimethicone (0), hydrogenated castor oil (0), magnesium sulfate (epson salt) (0), sunflower oil (0), jojoba oil (0), ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (0), tocopherols (vitamin E) (1), olive oil (0), raspberry seed oil (0), cranberry seed oil (0) hyaluronic acid (made from vegetable) (0), currant (0), citrus paradisi (0), iron oxide (2)
(skin deep ratings change)
- External use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun